[Pdns-users] suspend domains

Leen Besselink leen at consolejunkie.net
Sat Aug 4 00:12:29 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 04:44:00PM -0300, Mitsue Acosta Murakami wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am using powerdns 2.9.22-8 with MySQL backend on Debian Squeeze  and I
> need to disable domains from pdns without deleting them. I followed
> these instructions:
>
> http://osdir.com/ml/network.dns.powerdns.user/2006-06/msg00144.html
>
> I added a field "status" to domains table but it doesn't work.
>
> Does anyone know where I can find instructions to do this configuration?
>
> Any help will be highly appreciated./

The one you linked to (this is more readable):

http://osdir.com/ml/network.dns.powerdns.user/2006-06/msg00138.html

Is actually the way to do it.

Did you add the same status-column as described: char (1) ? I think you need to add it to the domains and records tables.

Did you set an 'A' in each status-column ?

Did you change the queries as described on the mailinglist ?