[Pdns-users] verifying zone data

Ruben d'Arco cyclops at prof-x.net
Fri Aug 3 21:41:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

Since (i think) powerdns 3.0, there is a pdnssec tool that might do what you want.
You can try: pdnssec check-zone example.com

There are some outstanding enhacement requests, so it might not do exactly what you want.
Also check out the manual page at: http://doc.powerdns.com/pdnssec.html

Regards,
     Ruben