[Pdns-users] epollmplexer.cc

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Mon Apr 16 06:10:48 UTC 2012

Hi Juraj,

On Apr 16, 2012, at 8:04 , Juraj Lutter wrote:

> No. epollmplexer is still being built on Solaris for some reason.

If you are doing 'make pdns_recursor' inside a pdns checkout: don't do that (we should probably document this or even make it impossible). The only recommended and supported way to build the recursor is from a recursor distribution, either acquired as a tarball called pdns-recursor-* or from typing ./dist-recursor inside a pdns checkout.

If you are seeing epollmplexer trying to build in a different scenario, please let me know!

Apologies for the confusion.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk