[Pdns-users] Pdns-users Digest, Vol 111, Issue 16

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Fri Apr 13 11:30:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Apr 13, 2012, at 13:25 , PARTH MONGA wrote:

> Hi Peter
>
> Can you please also update me about
> how to set NSEC3 narrow settings for a secured zone and how to do the same in NSEC3 inclusive mode.

Please read
http://doc.powerdns.com/pdnssec.html
http://doc.powerdns.com/domainmetadata.html

> And as Jose said in the very first reply,Can you please confirm me that do i have to perform a key rollover if i make any changes in a secure zone or PDNS manages that part automatically.

Key rollovers are never mandatory (except when changing from NSEC to NSEC3 on a domain where DS records have already been published to the parent). PDNS does not manage key rollovers automatically, by the way.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/