[Pdns-users] State of Oracle backend

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Wed Apr 11 15:26:59 UTC 2012

Hello Markus,

On Apr 11, 2012, at 17:12 , Markus Mahlberg wrote:

> Is there any information available on the state of the Oracle backend?
>
> The website states that the topic is currently under investigation. Any news on that?

We don't know. I asked (last week) for users of any backends to speak up so we can make sure
that auth 3.1 will work for them, but no Oracle users have spoken up.

Please give it a shot and let us know what pops up - we'd love to make sure it works in 3.1!

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/