[Pdns-users] latest pdns-server crashes sometimes

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Mon Apr 9 08:37:53 UTC 2012

2012/4/9 Peter van Dijk <peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl>:
> Hi Vasiliy,
>
> On Apr 9, 2012, at 10:30 , Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
>
>> rc2 happening this crash:
>

> We have not released rc2 yet. Could you please be more specific about what exactly you are running (origin, version, SVN revision, how you built it)? In general your reports are light on details which makes it hard for us to look into your issues.

i'm install this rpm
http://powerdnssec.org/downloads/packages/pdns-static-3.1rc2.20120406.2556-1.x86_64.rpm
I can't provide big info, becouse i'm run master server, that serves
zones to clients. I cant recheck all zone records (in early versions
pdns crashes on invalid syntax records (we allow enter clients all
taht they want)...
Now my logs massively spamming by pdns that it can't notify itself. I
cant understand, why master dns server can't determine that is tries
notify itself....

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
Clodo.ru