[Pdns-users] Solaris specific issues and remarks

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Fri Apr 6 05:24:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Yes, this is true. Also, for 3.1-rc1, @@SYSCONFDIR@@ does not get
> expanded automagically after "configure" so please take another look.

Can you run 'pdns_server --config | grep config-dir' to make sure that this is true? The code is a bit confusing.

> BTW. did you also reworked LDAP checking in configure to add also -llber
> when OpenLDAP is about to be used? Thanks.

I did not - I am working with the assumption that the libs detected during configure are for dynamic builds, and a dynamic build does not need lber. If you are noticing otherwise, please let me know.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/