[Pdns-users] Solaris specific issues and remarks

Juraj Lutter juraj at lutter.sk
Thu Apr 5 19:54:54 UTC 2012

On 04/05/2012 09:44 PM, Peter van Dijk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Apr 5, 2012, at 17:31 , Juraj Lutter wrote:
>
>> http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~wilbury/pdns-3.0.1-patches/
>

> I have committed patches 3, 5, and 6 in revision 2552.

Thanks.

> Patch 9 replaces SYSCONFDIR with your Sun-specific path so I did not commit that one.

Yes, this is true. Also, for 3.1-rc1, @@SYSCONFDIR@@ does not get
expanded automagically after "configure" so please take another look.

BTW. did you also reworked LDAP checking in configure to add also -llber
when OpenLDAP is about to be used? Thanks.

--
Juraj Lutter                            |  /\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
otis (at) wilbury (dot) sk              |  \/  - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail