[Pdns-users] new pdns mysql web interface

Timo Witte timo.witte at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:03:46 UTC 2011

Well,

actually i took a step in that direction and coded the requested
feature. It is already in the git repository:
http://code.google.com/p/powerdns-webinterface/source/detail?r=b8417de89b912225f91d9900d2eb1b6fd8f203f2

I want to push this project to a full-blown DNS Webplatfom, but i think
it´s one step at a time.. The next step would be, to introduce a finer
grained permission system in the backend, to allow "reseller" users and
so on.