[Pdns-users] Question about Authoritative Server 3.0 and Recursor 3.3

IRCHeaven Technical Support tech at ircheaven.net
Sun Sep 18 20:31:40 UTC 2011

Dear Nick,

I want to use MySQL for backend.
I use now only powerdns Authoritative Server 2.9.22 with MySQL backend and I have read the instructions for upgrading instructions.
If I want to use this configuration with one must be reached on port 53. Must I set the authoritative server first and te recursor second or first the recursor and then the authoritative server?

Best Regards,

Patrick  |  Hostmaster, Sysadmin  |  IRCHeaven  | Tech at IRCHeaven.net |

“The information in this e-mail is meant for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. No part of this information may be made public, copied, spread, or used in other way, by anyone apart from the addressee. If this mail should reach you by accident, inform the sender and remove the mail from your system. The contents of the e-mail may be wrong or incomplete. No rights can be derived from the contents of the e-mail."