[Pdns-users] Occasional TCP query timeouts.

Timo Witte timo.witte at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 23:46:47 UTC 2011

i think this is some sort oft TCP Problem,
the server is replying on the old port of a already closed connection,
the client then sends a RST paket, because packets on a closed
connection are not correct!
Did you change tcp_tw_reuse or tcp_tw_recycle to 1 in the linux kernel?
Make sure you set both to 0! They will cause a lot of problems like this
one especially with devices behind NAT!

---
Timo Witte