[Pdns-users] Split Horizon Scripts

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Mon Nov 14 19:55:51 UTC 2011

Previous questions regarding "split horizon" dns using pdns have
resulted in the answer of, "it's a simple lua script".

Are any of these scripts, and instructions for their use, available?

I recently migrated our internal server to pdns, and am in the process
of eliminating my old firewall/public dns server and integrating those
services into my internal server.  Serving internet hosts works great -
but now internal hosts can't access our internally hosted public web
site.  So I need to be able to give the external IP address to internet
hosts, and the internal IP address for internal hosts.
--
Daniel