[Pdns-users] [Patch] SLAVE refresh performance

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Fri Nov 4 09:52:06 UTC 2011

Hello Klaus,

On Sep 14, 2011, at 15:02 , Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Maybe someone wants to review the patch and give some comments.

I have reviewed your patch; it looks good, and updating gmysql and gsqlite3 to be compatible is not a problem.

However, it introduces a schema change, and we try to be careful with those. We will work on a way to make database API changes cleaner in the future, and this patch will be the first to benefit.

Your patch will be merged before the release of PowerDNS-auth 3.1. Thank you for your work so far :)

Kind regards,
Peter van Dijk