[Pdns-users] Status of the LDAP backend in 3.0 release

Nick Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Mon May 16 13:31:42 UTC 2011

On 16/5/2011 4:19 ΌΌ, Ralf van der Enden wrote:

> You need to use the --with-boost= option with ./configure and tell it
> where to find the includes and libraries (.ie --with-boost=/usr/local)

Thanks Ralf,

Your advice will be valuable in case I install boost in another
non-conventional location (as I did with boost141). Now this problem is
resolved because boost from atrpms repo installs in the standard location.

But now I don't know why there is problem in "making" the gmysql backend...

Thanks again,
Nick