[Pdns-users] Hack In The Box & SIDN presentations

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Tue May 17 08:42:21 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

There will be two, hopefully interesting, presentations that will touch on
PowerDNS, DNSSEC, security and other things.  These presentations are at
closed venues, but I post about them here anyhow because there is probably
quite some overlap between PowerDNS and the conferences/symposia below.

As I always enjoy talking to PowerDNS users & developers, I hope to meet you
there!

SIDN (the .nl Registry) - 19th of May
-------------------------------------
On Thursday, I will be presenting (in Dutch) on DNSSEC and PowerDNSSEC at
the SIDN customer relation day ('relatiedag'). This event is open for all
SIDN members & relations. If your organization is a member or a relation,
you will have an invitation somewhere.

My presentation Thursday is at 11:30, and will address how to add DNSSEC to
your domains without (too much) hassle.

This event is only open for SIDN customers & relations, so make sure you
have an invitation! The presentation is in Dutch, but I am told there is
simultaneous translation (wow).

http://www.relatiedagsidn.nl/view.cfm?page_id=8319

Hack In The Box Secconf 2011 Amsterdam - 20th of May
Together with Fox-IT ('for a more secure society'), I will be presenting at
the Hack In The Box conference in Amsterdam, also about DNSSEC: 'the good
and the very bad'.

http://conference.hackinthebox.org/hitbsecconf2011ams/hitb2011ams-agenda.pdf

The presentation Friday is at 14:30 in track 3. To attend HITB, please visit
http://conference.hackinthebox.org/hitbsecconf2011ams/register/

Kind regards,

Bert

--