[Pdns-users] pdns/ldap funding, how much?

Christopher Wood christopher_wood at pobox.com
Thu May 5 21:04:23 UTC 2011

My apologies for the late, late reply, but I only just found your post:

http://mailman.powerdns.com/pipermail/pdns-users/2011-March/007547.html

You said:

To clarify, PowerDNS development happens because one or more of the
following three reasons:

 1) We think something has wide utility, or is good for the internet or DNS,
    and should be in PowerDNS.
 2) There are people in the PowerDNS community developing & maintaining it.
 3) There are end-users with support contracts that need it, or there are
    end-users willing to fund the development directly.