[Pdns-users] Slave Zones and Presigned Zones

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jun 11 22:23:15 UTC 2011

>> slaves .
>
>But you should be able to add the TSIG stuff just after creating the
>domain entry (and before it gets transferred) - you might even be able
>to use a database trigger to do it...

Yes on the master and that¹s fine.. What about the slave? I have to log
into it still and add the TSIG stuff.. But as the domain has not been
created.. I don't know what ID to use.. Chicken and Egg...

I don't want to have to log into the slave every time I add a domain after
its transferred (insecurely)

Thanks