[Pdns-users] Slave Zones and Presigned Zones

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Wed Jun 8 23:54:53 UTC 2011

Is there anyway to make presigned-zones on slaves the default.

I have supermasters on all my slaves and they get updates automatically but
after the initial transfer it does I have to log into the slave and run
pdnssec set-presigned domain.com for every domain on the slave.
As I want the slaves to be as smart as possible I want all zones from them
presigned (as the master does all the signing)

I could change (as far as I can tell) (tested and it works)

bool DNSSECKeeper::isPresigned(const std::string& name)
{
  string meta;
  getFromMeta(name, "PRESIGNED", meta);
  return meta=="1";
}

bool DNSSECKeeper::isPresigned(const std::string& name)
{
  string meta;
  getFromMeta(name, "PRESIGNED", meta);
  return true;
}

On the slave so all zones which get asked for are set to presigned..

Ideas??

Thanks
Craig