[Pdns-users] Potentially Silly Question! - auth server, dns-(non) sec + sec.

Stefan Schmidt zaphodb at zaphods.net
Thu Jul 21 17:20:00 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 6:46 PM, Chris Russell
<Chris.Russell at knowledgeit.co.uk> wrote:
>  As an addendum, also tried multi launch with the same issue specifying dnssec on one launch:
>
> launch=gmysql:sec,gmysql:nonsec
> gmysql-sec-dnssec
>
>  Have to be missing something silly here.

I'm not sure if it makes any difference but this works for me with
gmysql-priv-dnssec=yes

Something equally silly would be if you were missing the tables
necessary for DNSSEC operations as specified at
http://doc.powerdns.com/generic-mypgsql-backends.html#id479879
where it says "To support or migrate to DNSSEC, the following SQL
statements must be executed".
Is your table structure 'DNSSEC-ready'?

for mail. the ordername should be 'mail' although as you are not
querying with +dnssec i don't think PowerDNS would bother.
what does a `pdnssec show-zone wobble.com` say?

 Stefan