[Pdns-users] Potentially Silly Question! - auth server, dns-(non) sec + sec.

Chris Russell Chris.Russell at knowledgeit.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 14:43:45 UTC 2011

 .. and I hope the answer is RTFM, but...

 I`m looking to push out PDNS as our new primary auth servers and also with DNS-SEC, however only on certain zones. (Essentially to allow 2 migrations, one to PDNS then one to enable DNS-SEC).

 It is possible for pdnssec to also server non auth zones ? if so, how :)

 Using pdns-static-3.0rc3.20110719.2239-1, fairly standard options (gmysql-dnssec) - with the auth field set to 0, I can return an SOA, but no A records for non auth domains.

Cheers

Chris

Knowledge I.T.
‘Unifying Business Technology’
www.knowledgeit.co.uk

Knowledge Limited, Company Registration: 1554385
Registered Office: New Century House, Crowther Road, Washington, Tyne & Wear. NE38 0AQ
Leeds Office: Viscount Court, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds. LS26 0GR

Tel: 0845 142 0020. Fax: 0845 142 0021

E-Mail Disclaimer: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Knowledge IT may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward, or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.