[Pdns-users] New PowerDNS Authoritative Server snapshot with DNSSEC + Release Notes

Christof Meerwald cmeerw at cmeerw.org
Fri Jan 28 23:38:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:37:01 +0100, bert hubert wrote:
> (the short version, there is a snapshot worth looking at, packages on
> http://powerdnssec.org/downloads - documentation on http://powerdnssec.org )

That's really excellent news - I have just migrated my 2 nameservers
to SVN revision 1928 and signed one of the zones (btw, the setup is:
master using bind backend for the zone data and gsqlite3 for the key
data - slave is using gsqlite3 and AXFR from master). Let's see what
happens...

BTW, should I be worried about "Error: Request to create key object
for unknown algorithm number 12" from pdnssec (I get that error when
doing a "show-zone", but I think I also got it when doing the
"secure-zone")?

Christof

http://cmeerw.org                              sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
mailto:cmeerw at cmeerw.org                   xmpp:cmeerw at cmeerw.org