[Pdns-users] pdns error sendto

Liong Kok Foo kokfoo.liong at innity.com
Mon Feb 28 02:36:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

I turned off the firewall over the weekend to see if the firewall is the
one causing this error. True enough, the error did not show in the logs.
This means that somehow the APF firewal is blocking port 53 which I have
already opened. Double and Triple and Quadruple and ... checked the
settings. Do not understand what's the problem.

Maybe someone can shed some light? What other iptables firewall you guys
are using for CentOS? I used APF because it is something easy to
configure and it was working fine years ago when I started using it.
Unfortunately the developed has ceased to provide support.

Thanks.

Liong Kok Foo