[Pdns-users] PDNS Recursor on Debian / Low performance !!!URGENT!!!!

Maroon Ibrahim maroon_ibrahim at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:17:29 UTC 2011

As for the file descriptors, I already added the following:

- in sysctl.conf : fs.file-max = 65535

- in /etc/init.d/pdns-recursor

#!/bin/sh
# chkconfig: - 80 75
ulimit -HSn 65536

How can I know that the above settings are working? with squid for example, I can know by doing squidclient -p port mgr:info....

Please advise.

Thanking you in advance