[Pdns-users] Pdns Authoritative + Recursor

IRCHeaven Technical Support tech at ircheaven.net
Thu Dec 8 11:57:32 UTC 2011

In the documents I have read that the authoritative server runs on port 53
and the recursor on port 5300.
In the authoritative server I have puth the recursor ip and port

Now is the problem that it seems that the auth not communicate with the
recursor for solving domains outside my own domains.
I have one time that it works but after restart it don’t works any more

Best Regards,

Patrick  |  Hostmaster, Sysadmin  |  IRCHeaven  | Tech at IRCHeaven.net |

“The information in this e-mail is meant for the exclusive use of the
addressee and may contain confidential information. No part of this
information may be made public, copied, spread, or used in other way, by
anyone apart from the addressee. If this mail should reach you by accident,
inform the sender and remove the mail from your system. The contents of the
e-mail may be wrong or incomplete. No rights can be derived from the
contents of the e-mail."