[Pdns-users] mysql-tests

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Wed Apr 27 13:15:27 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 01:04:51AM +0200, erkan yanar wrote:
> As Im missing any good data I created 6*10^6 entries for domains and
> for every domain some entries in the records-table (about 66*10^6)

That is a pretty good test! 6 million domains is around 2 million domains
smaller than the largest deployment we know of.

>   Queries per second:   10923.212970 qps

Interesting. Post 3.0 we will be focussing on performance for a few
releases. It may well be that we'll add guidance on which indexes to use.

> As I miss live/real data I would like to get into contact with some live/real-data.

You can use tcpdump & dnsreplay perhaps?

	Bert