[Pdns-users] DNS resolution problem with pdns-recursor-3.3

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Thu Apr 21 20:33:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 09:20:10AM -0500, Kenneth Marshall wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 03:39:57PM +0200, bert hubert wrote:
> > Kenneth,
> >
> > Can you reproduce the issue with
> > http://svn.powerdns.com/snapshots/pdns-recursor-3.4-pre.tar.bz2 ?
> >
> > I can resolve cdn4.digitalconcerthall.com reliably with it here.
> >
> > 	Bert
> >
> Hi Bert,
>
> I still get the same responses. Here are the commands I ran and
> I have attached the --trace logs.
>
> Regards,
> Ken

Hi Bert,

I am sorry, but I think this has been a wild goose chase regarding a
bug in the recursor. The existing 3.3 version works just fine with
resolving cdn4.digitalconcerthall.com from a system outside our
network. I am going to start looking into a firewall or networking
problem. Thank you for your assistance and I will let you know what
I find and hopefully it will help someone else.

Regards,
Ken