[Pdns-users] Status of the LDAP backend in 3.0 release

Nick Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Wed Apr 20 19:42:26 UTC 2011

On 15/4/2011 3:30 μμ, Nick Milas wrote:

> It's been 10 days (two business weeks) since your last update. Any
> news for us anxious pdns/ldap users? :-)

Hi Udo,

I don't want to make you feel pressure, but it's been 16 days since we
last heard from you, and you were estimating to publish fixes in the
week that would follow (that time, i.e. 4-10 of April).

Please, if you won't be able to work on the issues, let us know so that
we might try to search for someone, at least at this phase, when 3.0
release is upcoming (even now), otherwise we'll have to wait for the
next release...

At least give us an update.

Thanks,
Nick