[Pdns-users] release date for pdns 3?

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sun Apr 3 21:49:27 UTC 2011

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 09:57:47PM +0400, Vasiliy G Tolstov wrote:
> Hello. Where i can find release date for powerdns 3 ? roadmap in wiki
> says nothing...

The open source plan is always to release when ready ;-)

Tomorrow (Monday) will see RC1, I expect three subsequent releases (RC2, RC3
and RC4) before final. I'm aiming for weekly RC's. So tentatively, around a
month from now.

But a lot depends on what we'll find - so far there is still a trickle of
bugs that comes with the increasing amount of users.

The more testing things get, the faster it will go!

	Bert