[Pdns-users] PowerDNS (2.9.22) crash with signal 8 (floating point exception)

Dmitriy Lyfar dlyfar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 09:27:32 UTC 2010

Hi Ben,

My full config is following:

cache-ttl=0
negquery-cache-ttl=0
query-cache-ttl=0
recursive-cache-ttl=0

# Path to the plugin lib
launch=dnsfence
module-dir=/usr/share/plugin/

# supposed that pdns-recursor is running on the same server as pdns
recursor=127.0.0.1

# should be probably changed to the external interface
local-address=192.168.0.5
daemon=yes

Yes, I'm trying to load my own binary in pdns-static. What kind of
problems do you mean?

Thank you.

--
Regards, Lyfar Dmitriy