[Pdns-users] Poweradmin Bounty

Mark Felder feld at feld.me
Mon Nov 1 20:15:23 UTC 2010

Hi all,

My company is highly interested in migrating from BIND to powerdns. We
would love to have a database backend and integrate DNS changes into our
customer facing portal, but we have one requirement that cannot be ignored.

We are looking for someone who can implement the "symlink" feature as
mentioned in ticket #44 -- https://www.poweradmin.org/trac/ticket/44

We would like the feature to make it into mainline poweradmin as well. Is
there anyone who would be interested in working on this feature for a
bounty? If you do have even the slightest interest *please* contact me and
we'll talk numbers.

Thanks a bunch and keep up the work everyone!

Mark