[Pdns-users] TCP Connection Thread died because of STL error: Reading data: Connection reset by peer

David J Craigon david at craigon.co.uk
Wed May 26 11:21:36 UTC 2010

DB schema is exactly as here:

http://doc.powerdns.com/generic-mypgsql-backends.html

with the only difference that I have put these tables in a schema
"dns" in the database, since I want to use the database for other
things too.

These are my database queries- they are exactly the same as the
defaults, except for adding dns. to the beginning of every table name.

# database queries

gpgsql-basic-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from
dns.records where type='%s' and name='%s'

gpgsql-id-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from
dns.records where type='%s' and name='%s' and domain_id=%d

gpgsql-any-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from
dns.records where name='%s'

gpgsql-any-id-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from
dns.records where name='%s' and domain_id=%d

gpgsql-list-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from
dns.records where domain_id=%d

gpgsql-master-zone-query=select master from dns.domains where
name='%s' and type='SLAVE'

gpgsql-info-zone-query=select
id,name,master,last_check,notified_serial,type from dns.domains where
name='%s'

gpgsql-info-all-slaves-query=select id,name,master,last_check,type
from dns.domains where type='SLAVE'

gpgsql-supermaster-query=select account from dns.supermasters where
ip='%s' and nameserver='%s');

gpgsql-insert-slave-query=insert into dns.domains
(type,name,master,account) values('SLAVE','%s','%s','%s')

gpgsql-insert-record-query=insert into dns.records
(content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name) values
('%s',%d,%d,'%s',%d,'%s')

gpgsql-update-serial-query=update dns.domains set notified_serial=%d where id=%d

gpgsql-update-lastcheck-query=update dns.domains set
notified_serial=%d where id=%d

gpgsql-info-all-master-query=select
id,name,master,last_check,notified_serial,type from dns.domains where
type='MASTER'

gpgsql-delete-zone-query=delete from dns.records where domain_id=%d

gpgsql-wildcard-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from
dns.records where type='%s' and name like '%s'

gpgsql-wildcard-id-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name
from dns.records where type='%s' and name like '%s' and domain_id=%d

gpgsql-wildcard-any-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name
from dns.records where name like '%s'

gpgsql-wildcard-any-id-query=select
content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from dns.records where name='%s'
and domain_id=%d

David