[Pdns-users] DNSSEC support in PowerDNS

Oliver Peter lists at peter.de.com
Wed Mar 3 08:30:20 UTC 2010

Hi Sandro,

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:43:46 +0100
Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at register.it> wrote:

> Oliver Peter wrote:
> > On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:51:33 +0100
> > Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at register.it> wrote:
> >

> >> We found http://www.powerdnssec.org/ but it seems to be still
> >> work-in-progress.
> >>

> > You have just given the answer to yourself.  :-)
> >
> thanks for confirming this! Now, what is the status of the WIP? 5%
> done, 99% and quite ready for release, else?
>
> In Jul 2010 all root servers should be DNSSEC-enabled, so having
> PowerDNS supporting DNSSEC would be really awesome so we can start
> signing our zones.

As you already saw, Bert hasn't released the code yet.  You probably
can contact him by private message and check out what you or your
company can contribute to the project to speed things up.

According to the project site NSEC3 is still missing so I *GUESS* this
is one of the big things left to implement.

~ollie

--
Oliver PETER     email: oliver at peter.de.com     ICQ# 113969174
"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe."