[Pdns-users] Multipart TXT records

Chris Sarginson Chris.Sarginson at ukfast.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 15:53:21 UTC 2010

Thanks bert - there's a mention in one of the changelogs for pdns-backend-mysql rpms that this is supported (http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/opensuse/updates/11.0/x86_64/pdns-backend-mysql-2.9.21-143.5.x86_64.html and search for multi-part)

Looks like it may be a Suse specific thing, but in the meantime I'll just increase the size of the content field.

Cheers
Chris