[Pdns-users] Multipart TXT records

Chris Sarginson Chris.Sarginson at ukfast.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 15:44:04 UTC 2010

Hi Bert

>Chris, try inserting the content in the database as one record, with content
>between quotes.  I think it will split automatically.  If it does not, split
>the data yourself.

The data is being split manually, as there is not sufficient space to store as I've used the default db setup for MySQL, so the content field is 255 character varchar - hence the 2 separate MySQL records in my original email.

>So, to store your record, try:
>update records where name='app-2._domainkey.test.sargy.co.uk' and type='txt'
>set content='"t=y\; k=rsa\; >p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAo0DJzHgxkky69xI95gYIfbSa5gFHYCrUVbleLcbCmTqf55Flw6tQtXBM2D+k2T7MQRuAztj3cSvjXPB/nj4OWLiPFVYmvIc3cUVmuNaKo8Iiq1UY5Wp0TXnhhhMQHq>eBZCrQZwoMMo4LI8ZgGnnTieUymPqlzy1I3kVEo/T0w01wC4AwQwoIPYMv3IQ5pOhhnFede"
>"mP145OQVx9h+cICLfLX3kCBCrnLZKYYFsgE2xKDuNImvHjPCok0/EV1euF3ZZBj3Tl3n7f9BUhaAKFlrWdzfrizEp3doDusWZ8yRb+Bcb7ug21WRELyFR7LmXp7CGFVCEjtoXLNHQ8kQXTygQIDAQAB\;"'

This is basically what has already been done, unless I'm missing something.

Chris