[Pdns-users] Possible tcp listener issue

Josh Berry jberry at plus.net
Wed Jun 23 12:21:03 UTC 2010

Simon is away this afternoon, but to keep things moving...

On the server that he is monitoring on there is only one thing in the logs for those, and its when pDNS is starting up (this is the only restart in the logs):

/var/log/syslog.1.gz:Jun 21 11:22:18 pcl-cachedns01 pdns_recursor[31939]: Enabled 'epoll' multiplexer

Ta,
Josh