[Pdns-users] Masked URL Forwarding in PDNS

Ramon Tillado r.tillado at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:56:35 UTC 2010

Hi Dan,

I am not a PDNS expert, but I do know something about how cloaked forwards
work. They typically involve one of two things: either a page serving up the
target url inside a full-sized frame or iframe, or the machine acting as a
reverse proxy to the real url. Either way, as far as I know it's not
something PDNS handles. If you do want to go that route, basic HTML skills
will serve you for the former and for the latter I suggest taking a look at
something like nginx or Squid.

-Ramon