[Pdns-users] Domain Masking

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Mon Dec 6 10:31:56 UTC 2010

Hello Brandon,

This is because the server (probably webserver) running the domain you want
to forward the traffic to sends a redirect to users using that URL. A cname
should work (it is also used for (for example) nl.php.net and you can't see
that it "redirects" to php.streamservice.nl in your browser (normally)).

Do you also control the server you forward the traffic to? Did you try the
iframe options?

Also an option: using a proxy (incl. mod_proxy for httpd (Apache)).

With kind regards,

Mark Scholten