[Pdns-users] Recursive lookups over IPv6 failing

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Apr 2 21:17:11 UTC 2010

On 4/2/10 3:02 PM, Leen Besselink wrote:

> What I haven't seen you try is, did you try the pdns-recursor on port
> 8053 directly with IPv6 and IPv4, any strange results for that ?

Sorry, I knew I forgot something.  :)

Works fine direct querying on port 8053.  Looks like its getting hung up
somewhere in the pdns_server side of things.

I was able to reproduce this on a firewall thats not Xen based, as I
wanted to make sure there wasn't something with my virt platform somewhere.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org