[Pdns-users] Some comic relief - freeware is not malware, but it is close according to Nominum

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Wed Sep 23 09:46:40 UTC 2009

Ok that was worth a chuckle or two..., but hey, there's always the
$major-company tech-deprived manager that will go for this bull-poo and
enforce it on the tech staff ;-)

Congrats with your son Bert..

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 48
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  3755 ZG Eemnes

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolocate.nl