[Pdns-users] PHP API - $500 Sponsorship Offered

DORDAL david at ordal.com
Fri Sep 4 17:17:30 UTC 2009

Excellent.

I've just subscribed to the new mailing list at
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/phppdnsadmlib-devel ; I suggest
that anyone else who is interested in this project do so as well. We can
continue discussions over there.

For the archives, the main project homepage for this is at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phppdnsadmlib/

David