[Pdns-users] PHP API - $500 Sponsorship Offered

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Wed Sep 2 08:09:13 UTC 2009

On Tue September 1 2009 18:53:56 DORDAL wrote:
> 2) On the licensing, we need some license that lets us redistribute it
> without having to redistribute the code built on top of it. I'm open to
> suggestions... a BSD-style license might work well.
>
> I would also suggest you check out Norbert's code. It does appear to
> already have many of the features that you've outlined, and could be a
> great place for a jumpstart.

I would prefer LGPL as licence as it also allows commercial applications using
the library but would agree to a BSD licence if this would be a showstopper to
use the code.

> Finally, I have a dev server I can give you access to if you want (in
> addition to the sponsorship). Contact me off-list for more info.

I've setup a Sourceforge project for common development of all involved
parties including a forum and a SVN repository. The current code is checked in
and available via

svn co https://phppdnsadmlib.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/phppdnsadmlib
phppdnsadmlib

Please let me know who would like to have write access to the project
(Sourceforge account). Perhaps we can then discuss things in detail in the
forum.

Norbert
--
OpenPGP public key