[Pdns-users] monitoring changes to zones, frontend recommendations

Xavier Valentino xavier.valentino at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:55:56 UTC 2009

Hi Nils,

I suspected as much, to be honest. I was just throwing it out there and
hoping somebody would have a better suggestion; the interface still seemed a
little more polished than PowerDNSAdmin's which is, at best, minimalistic.
I'm fine with that, though.

The more pressing matter is that I need to have some accounting/revision
reporting going on. If somebody adds something to a zone that shouldn't be
there, or deletes a whole bunch of records on accident, or anything of that
nature, I'd like to be able to tell what it was so I can reverse it. Any
suggestions?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) <nils at lemonbit.com