[Pdns-users] DNSSEC was copy of SIDN presentation yesterday

InterNetX - Marco Schrieck marco.schrieck at internetx.de
Mon Jun 22 08:22:52 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I did some test with DNSSEC at this weekend. PowerDNS can serve the Records
but it answered with out RRSIG/NSEC records if the DO Flag is set (dig +dnssec).

Also zone2sql seems cant parse signed zones. Instead of type 'NSEC' it deliver '#47'.

Regards
Marco

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 02:42:49PM +0200, Frank Louwers wrote:

> On 19 Jun 2009, at 14:27, bert hubert wrote:
>
>> (message in Dutch about a Dutch presentation about DNS)
>>
>> Hallo allemaal,
>>
>> Zoals recent aangekondigd is er op de SIDN relatiedag een presentatie
>> geweest over DNS, waar ik enkele van jullie ook ontmoet heb!
>
> Bert,
>
> Thank you for the presentation. I wasn't at the SIDN day, because it was
> dns.be 10th anniversary party :)
>
> They announced that they (and eurid, which is basically the same
> software) will implement dnssec this fall. Any idea how soon dnssec
> would be implemented in pdns?
>
> Regards,
>
> Frank
>

>> De presentatie is te vinden op
>> http://ds9a.nl/tmp/powerdns-sidn-presentatie.pdf
>>
>> Groeten,
>>
>> Bert Hubert
>>
>> --
>> http://www.PowerDNS.com      Open source, database driven DNS Software
>> http://netherlabs.nl              Open and Closed source services

Marco Schrieck
Bereichsleiter Entwicklung

--
InterNetX GmbH
Maximilianstr. 6

Tel: +49 941 59559-0
Fax: +49 941 59579-050

Geschäftsführer/CEO: Thomas Mörz
Amtsgericht Regensburg, HRB 7142

ICQ:     232016987
GPG-Key: 0xB44D5EAE
GPG-Fingerprint: 8285 3373 9776 E21A 94B1 38B1 2E52 D28C B44D 5EAE