[Pdns-users] PHP API

Nicholas Williams williamsn at bondware.com
Thu Jun 4 17:30:52 UTC 2009

Pascal,

I have written three separate, proprietary APIs for different customers
of mine to manage PowerDNS domains from PHP. PHP is very well-suited for
running a front-end management to PowerDNS. If this is something you or
anyone else needs, I would be more than happy to discuss quotes outside
of the public discussion forum at this email address. Perhaps with how
many of these I've already created, I should consider making it a public
project. :)

Nick

Pascal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A couple of months ago there was some talk on this list about creating
> a PHP API for PowerDNS. Is somebody working on this already (as there
> were some enthousiastic responses)?
>
> I could use such a thing as I need to integrate PowerDNS in a PHP site
> :-)
>
> Right now we use the perl api module within some commandline scripts
> and this works quite well (apart from some small issues were the perl
> api doesn't completly match our requirements).
>
> Cheers,
> Pascal

*/Nicholas Williams/*

"An idea, I have. Share it with you, I will. Change the world, we will
together."