[Pdns-users] PDNS Newbie Config File Questions

SashaB topdomainerpro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:46:59 UTC 2009

Hello All,

Would you kindly provide your expertise on the following?

1) What are the most important features/configuration options to
enable/configure in PDNS before using it and how best are these
configuration options done?

2) Is there a 'newbie' intro to PDNS that clearly and comprehensively
explains how best to use PDNS? The online manual for PDNS presumes, IMO, one
know much more about the software than those who've never used it--and only
configured DNS on preconfigured servers with BIND installed, would know.

3) What have you learned about PDNS that you wished you had known when you
first started using it that you think I should know, avoid, enable,
configure, etc.?

I look forward to your solutions-oriented answers.

Thank you.

Sasha