[Pdns-users] Logging All DNS Queries

Wayne Beaver wbeaver at afilias.info
Thu Jul 23 13:58:23 UTC 2009

There are also other collection and reporting tools "out there",
including DSC (DNS Stats Collector), dns2db, etc. - a Google on any of
those terms should send you down the right path. I have used both, in
addition to home-rolled tools based around tcpdump, wireshark/tshark,
dnsdump, DNScap, etc. Many options out there...

Wayne Beaver

On Jul 23, 2009, at 6:00 AM, pdns-users-request at mailman.powerdns.com