[Pdns-users] PDNS Recursor compile errors on g++ 4.4.0

Roger Libiez rlibiez at arthmoor.com
Mon Jul 6 08:00:12 UTC 2009

Actually what you've told me here will fix the issue. Since I wasn't
really sure if you were relying on some boost mechanism that was
previously vague or if the gcc people made things more strict since I've
never even seen the error before in anything using the exception class.

All that's necessary then to fix it in all the instances it pops up is
to specify std::exception and the code compiles cleanly from there.

--
Arthmoor MUD Hosting Services: http://www.arthmoor.com/