[Pdns-users] Domainkeys with Mysql backend servfail

Jos van Santen j.vansanten at e2ma.nl
Thu Dec 10 13:27:31 UTC 2009

Hi Ton,

That solved the problem.

Thanks,

Jos

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Ton van Rosmalen [mailto:ton at netbase.nl]
Verzonden: donderdag 10 december 2009 14:19
Aan: Jos van Santen
CC: pdns-users at mailman.powerdns.com
Onderwerp: Re: [Pdns-users] Domainkeys with Mysql backend servfail

Hi Jos,

Jos van Santen schreef:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> The TXT record is inbetween quotation marks.
> I found out that it breaks at the semi-colon in the TXT record, it is not
> result of the underscore.
>
> An example TXT record is:

"k=rsa\;p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCfvgMo245lekN+eHQipbDcEzEzAY

tWg3/OAvp66FLqRnF29yG/rUddTjFhA+KgZ5F3kXqK/ksX3N+oVFh150zZRc9HNxbJNdTeb/m+EK

MpwjiejL9mb8yuJo36QqEsgz5NohU8jBj10vNhkdnsjhLumO/VJQ/LiU78kOvJsT+EEwIDAQAB\;
> "

The domains for which we use domainkeys are stored in the content field as:
k=rsa; t=y; p=......

So without quotation-marks and no escape-sequences. We're also using a
mysql-backend.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ton