[Pdns-users] PHP API - $500 Sponsorship Offered

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Mon Aug 31 19:34:59 UTC 2009

On Mon August 31 2009 21:00:40 DORDAL wrote:
> What is a 'complete' API? I'd leave that up to the list + anyone else who
> wants to contribute, but I'd suggest at least:
> - object oriented, extendable design
> - ability to work with at least the MySQL and PGSQL backends
> - CRUD operations for any type of record, domains & supermasters
> - Decent test coverage (using PHPUnit or similar) for all functions

Like promised, I've implemented some code for a PHP PowerDNS Admin API. It's
not yet complete and if someone would like to invest some time (with or
without sponsorship) I would be glad if he will drop me a note.

Download: http://www.linuxnetworks.de/codelib/pdnsadmlib.tar.gz

Norbert
--
OpenPGP public key