[Pdns-users] Monitoring MRTG on FreeBSD

endore12 endore12 at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 10 13:29:35 UTC 2008

Hi Kai

In Chapter 6.2 of the documentation it says PDNS that can produce an
output format via MRTG comamnde /etc/init.d/pdns mrtg.

My question concerns the access to this command on FreeBSD because it does not (/usr/local/etc/rc.d/pdns).

So is it possible to use MRTG and PDNS under FreeBSD.

Thank you in advance.

Endore.